Saturday 17 March 2012

Test Shots

I created a Flickr account online and uploaded all of my test shots to the website; they are now accessible for a wider audience so I can receive a range of feedback.

Flickr address: http://www.flickr.com/photos/67325922@N05/

I took a lot of photos of Georgia in various locations to try and find the best background to use on Photoshop to cut out her outline and use it on my front cover, contents, and double page spread. I will use different photographs of Georgia on each page as this is a convention that most magazines use. I also asked Georgia to pull whatever face she felt like pulling so some of the photos just ended up with her laughing at herself; playing with her hair; or looking in the opposite direction. I am pleased with the outcome of both of my photoshoots with Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment