Tuesday 20 March 2012

Publisher


A publisher that I would consider using for my magazine is IPC Media; they publish many other magazines of different types so this publisher could cause my magazine to appeal to a wider audience. IPC Media produces over 60 famous products, most of which are of a broad range of magazines. For example, Now, Look, Country Life, Nuts, TV Times, and NME magazine. NME magazine are a very similar magazine to mine in terms of genre.
NME magazine looks completely different to my magazine visually, which is why I think there is a gap in IPC Media suitable for FUGUE magazine. IPC as a company has been around since the 1800s, this means it is a successful large company and my magazine would be publicised well. NME magazine started to be published by IPC in the 1990's and is now an extremely famous music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment