Sunday 4 March 2012

First Draft: Double Page Spread


This is my first double page spread, I have not yet included a photograph of Georgia as I have not chosen a final image. However I would like to include two images of her within the same frame (the black box on the page). I have also included Twitter and Facebook links on my page, as well as a recommendation to Georgia's former band, The Skeleton Boys - presented with their 4 albums.
I have also included the use of a web address across the bottom of the two pages; I have however not put in page numbers yet.

1 comment:

  1. Needs some tweak Jess. Three columns always look more elegant but for that you'll need more text. Try never to go beyond font size 8-10 on the dps. Remember drop letters (i.e. one massive letter at the start of the article), pull quotes (i.e. a quotation which is in a larger font which breaks up your article), larger overall text for the articles into lines.

    It's easier to explain if I draw it so I'll do a doodle for Wednesday, then I'll retype this comment minus this bottom bit.

    ReplyDelete