Wednesday 28 March 2012

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?






My skills with Adobe Photoshop CS5 have improved greatly by producing my magazine. I already knew how to work the program due to having it on my laptop at home; however I had to organize a large number of layers for my front cover and double page spread pages as there is a lot of content to them.
My photography skills have progressed in terms of editing and lighting; I used a Canon 1000D SLR camera to take the photographs for my magazine, which was helpful as it is a high quality camera. I edited the photos of Georgia so that the lighting was altered, and the contrast balance appeared more realistic.
I also used Flickr to upload my photographs of Georgia onto; this meant that I could show a wider audience my photography for my magazine. I also used Slideshare and Animoto, which are both websites that I am unfamiliar with, so I have now broadened my use of websites to present my work on for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment