Thursday 1 March 2012

Market Research



NME is a magazine that instantly comes into my mind when I think of a music magazine, this is how I hope my magazine will come across. Some conventions that I will take from NME are, having a basic colour scheme, and including multiple features of artists on the front cover. NME is mainly an alternative/rock magazine that appeals to people from the age of 16+. The magazine can be found in most newsagents or supermarkets in the UK, so it is easily accessible and has become a mainstream magazine in terms of sales, but still remains mostly niche in its musical genres.
NME has been surprising in the past however and featured artists such as Rihanna, MIA, and Tyler the Creator; these three artists are all of a more hip-hop/rap genre.





No comments:

Post a Comment