Friday 17 February 2012

Feedback from pitch


I asked 3 fellow media students to comment on my post of my 25 Word Pitch:

Katie Ford:
Can tell really well that your genre is indie/alternative by the fashion and style chosen!

Meg Rhodes:
I like the choice of bands/ artists you've used because they all clearly belong to a similar genre. As well as this, the images you've used for fashion really help to make it clear who your target market is.

Harry Tibbles:
After seeing this it is clear what style you are going for including the music genre and Im looking forward to seeing your final project because I think its going to be great.


The responses from my pitch are exactly what I was hoping for which is good in terms of having a basis of an idea for my magazine. As the 3 comments all state that it is clear of the style of magazine, this should help me to attract the correct target audience as I can stick with my chosen genre and develop it.
The three people I asked to comment range between the ages of 17-18, this is ideal as they represent the student section of my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment