Tuesday 31 January 2012

Moodboard


This moodboard I have created shows a range of images that inspire me to think of designs for my magazine. Some of the images are of musicians/artists themselves, and other images are taken from ffffound.com and LookBook. The images I have chosen all reflect the indie/alternative genre; this genre does not have to be based solely around music but can also be a genre of imagery, film, or fashion. 
The artists I have featured on this page are, Azealia Banks, Lana Del Rey, and Crystal Castles. These artists are not necessarily within the musical indie genre, but their style in the images I have selected represent an alternative 'look'. This 'look' is continued through to the LookBook images I have chosen, four of which are of girls and one of a boy; although I am certain that the artist I feature in my magazine will be a female solo artist I have also looked at boys fashion. 
There are two images showing examples of fonts on my moodboard, each image contrasts the other as one is plain black and white bold text; whereas the other uses more fancy fonts. I prefer the plain black and white text as it stands out more on the page, making it easier to read for the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment