Thursday 12 January 2012

Inspiration: Complex magazine

Justin Bieber:


Nicki Minaj:


These two Complex magazine covers inspire me as they both have mid-shot style photographs for the front cover; also on the Nicki Minaj edition in particular she is pulling a funny facial expression which is how I would like the artist to look on my front cover. The text on these front covers is too basic for the audience that I am trying to attract; also the two artists used in these examples are world famous and everyone knows who they are so they would buy the magazine just for the featured person. This approach would not work with the feature of my magazine as it is about Georgia going solo from her former band, so not many people would have heard about her solo career as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment